Limestone Ranch Homeowners Association
Board Meeting Minutes – May 23, 2018
(BODs Approved 6.20.2018)
I. HOMEOWNER’S FORUM
Gene: Alligator cracks at 4 corners, street parking may be increasing, time for new vendor code
II. CALL TO ORDER
1. The meeting of the Board of Directors of the Limestone Ranch Homeowners Association was called to order at 7:06 pm. Board members in attendance included Tom Angotti, Greg Anderson, and Reid Cain. Erinn Corkins was present from Wildwood Management.
2. Success stories: Shout Outs
• Pride of Ownership showing in yards. Yard of the Month will be awarded in June.
• It’s great to see neighbors meeting neighbors.
• BOD appreciates how Erinn approaches tasks.
III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
•April Minutes were approved. Greg motioned and seconded by Reid. Motion carried without objection.
- Review and Approval of April 2018 financials. Reid made a motion to approve. Seconded by Greg and the motion carried without objection.
- Overview with Variance Report Out May 10th
- From April 30th Report
- 2018 Annual Budget – $95.9K Income; $77,899 Operating Expense; $18,000 Reserve.
- YTD Actual $38,009.25 Income – 39.6% of Total Budget; $6,041 above YTD Target of $31,968
- YTD Actual $26,555 Operating Expense – 34% of YTD Target ($591.50) variance or above YTD Target of $25,964
- YTD Reserve Contribution $6,000, on target.
- Total Replacement Reserve Expenses YTD – $16.2K
- $45.4K CAB Replacement Reserve / $134.7K FCB MM / CAB operating at $26.6Kor $201.7K Total Assets.
- April Variance Report noted several categories were under budget bringing the YTD operating expense in at Budget
- From April 30th Report
- Delinquency Report – Continued Improvement
• As of April 31st – $4,953.80 total with $3211 Current; $369.33- 30 days; $256.22 – 60 days; $1485.96 – 90 days outo 17 late Notices sent in April, going into April 7 accounts were delinquent
- Compliance Report – 3rd Wednesday Drive througho Letters allow 30 days for corrections so it will not be the same day each month• Number & Nature of Violations – Any Concerns
V. MANAGEMENT REPORT
• Two Action Items completed in April with 1 ACC request approved and 8 Violations sent
VI. COMMITTEE REPORTS
1. Social Committee: Courtney, Patti and Mari
• Welcome Baskets – To be delivered – New Resident Listings
-Courtney to take the lead. Ordering 5 baskets is approved to include folder, SodaPops of Boerne Card and card signed by BOD
- Last Day of School Event June 7th – $500 budget
- July 4th Celebration – possible events include: Kids Parade/Apple Pie Contest/Baby Crawl/PotatoSack Races/Watermelon seed spitting/Family Games/BOD cook burgers and hotdogs. Date of June 23rd considered
• Updates – Overall Pulse of the ACC – Any Trending
VII. OLD BUSINESS
1. CCR Email Blast/Prepare Email
2. Safety Letter sent out via Mail
3. Playground Repair Update – Ropes missing, picnic table repair $900 Budget, Rainbow Play Systems called for full inspection and repairs.
4. Security Camera – Front Gates put on hold
5. Electrical to Pavilion – put on hold
6. Bexar Landscaping Follow-up
- Playscape Area – $703.63 Bid is approved motioned by Reid with second by Greg. WW to request completion on Friday
- Perennials at corner and entrance $608.91 Bid is approved get them done – Budget allows 3500 Annual flowers plus 1500 trees.
- Rock was not re-set. Confirm Timeline
7. Vaquero/Waste Connection Rate Adjustment – TA Sent Email to LSR – All rollbacks, credits to be completed by end of May
• 3 yr. contract – April 1, 2017 – April 30, 2020
• $63 / plus tax per quarter
• Each year, CPI / Customer Price Index adjustment
• For LSR, 2nd Qtr to Q1-2018 is 2.2% or $1.39 per qtr. Adjustment.• April 1st, 2018 12 month rate is $64.39 per quarter
8. Update/Strategy for Back Exit / Frontage Road Study
- HOA survey completed – 121 for, 3 opposed
- Updated pricing on gate(s) – Reid C./ $28k (40K)
- Electric- $8k
- Security- $TBD
- Completed Survey to include the common area, Lot 50, to include the concrete aproncurrently shown on Lot 51. Lot 51 survey to subtraction of the concrete apron ($2,300 paidto Lot 51 homeowner). No changes to Lot 49 regarding the property lines.
- Final Surveys completed and filed / Steve T. and Ricardo N. / Lot 50 LSR HOA
- Suberg Electric trenched and laid conduit, week of 3.12. CPS to set meter loop and pull wire from Utility pole, week of 3.19.
• CPS to set meter 4.18.2018 – DONE
•Security Installation approved by BOD May 17 via email
•$99/month air card
•$75/month for 3 year contract on monitoring with MultiLink Security
•$7285.07 plus tax approved for installation
VIII. NEW BUSINESS
1. Summer Movies – June through August
a. Amp for Sound System upgrade is approved not to exceed $500.00. Reid motioned,
seconded by Greg.
2. Yard of the Month – Will be selected in June
IX. SCHEDULE NEXT MEETING- Wednesday, June 20 – Tom’s home
X. ADJOURNMENT – Board meeting adjourned at 8:37 pm
Respectfully Submitted by:
Erinn Corkins, Community Manager for Limestone Ranch HOA