Limestone Ranch Homeowners Association
Board Meeting Minutes – BODs Approved 11.29.17
September 20 , 2017
I. HOMEOWNER ’ S FORUM
Gene: Followed up on previous park reports. Will move forward with Bexar Landscaping restacking rocks with mortar but cactus will remain in place.
II. CALL TO ORDER
The meeting of the Board of Directors of the Limestone Ranch Homeowners Association was called to order at 7:03 pm. Board members in attendance included Tom Angotti, Greg Anderson, and Reid Cain. Erinn Corkins wa s present from Wildwood Management.
Success stories: Celebrate good neighbors!
● Voorkamp ’s yard looking great !
● Schmit’s son made good money for the Boy Scouts – glad it still feels safe to walk around!
III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
August Minutes approved. Reid motioned and seconded by Greg. Motion carried without objection.
August financials reviewed. Reid made a motion to approve seconded by Greg and the motion carried without objection. Variance Report included. Reserve contribution on target.
From August Report
• 2017 Annual Budget : $92K Inco me/ $77,275 Operating Expense/ $14,725 Reserve
• YTD Actual $ 63,333.43 Income – 6 9 % of Total Budget – $ 2,502.20 Above YTD Target
• YTD Actual $ 49,915.95 Operating Expense – 65 % of Total Budget ($ 1,620.05 variance or under target )
• YTD Reserve Contribution $ 9,816.72 – On Target
• Total Replacement Reserve Expenses – $2,677.83 / Budget $53,769
• $12 6.6 K CAB Replacement Reserve/ $1. 3 K FCB/ $56.8K FCB MM/ CAB operating at $ 26.9 K or $2 11.6 K Total Assets
Irrigation over budget. Shut off irrigation mid – October.
Move $76K from CAB Reserve to Pioneer Bank with higher dividend yield.
• As of August 31 st , $ 2,106.17 ; $ 336.92 – 30 days; $ 1,357.17 – 60 days out; $412.08 – 90 days out
Violations – 3rd Thursday drive through – Moved date due to trash pick – up change
• Number & Nature of Violations – 9/13, 7 violations
V. MANAGEMENT REPORT
August Property Management Report reviewed
VI. COMMITTEE REPORTS
Welcome Baskets – Iris to deliver two more, resigned from committee
Fall Festival – October 28th – Patty Dellocono to organize
Christmas Celebration – December 16 th at 3:00 PM – SEND Notice to bring gift
ACC – 2 Approved requests in August
VII. OLD BUSINESS
• SB 6 signed by Gov. Abbott on August 15, 2017. Sunday , September 17 th – Mi Casa Tamales held Celebratory Signing Party
• TX DOT Update
• Update/ Strategy for Back Exit / Frontage Road Study
o HOA survey completed – 121 for, 3 opposed
o Updated pricing on gate(s) – Reid C./ $28k
o Electric – $8k
o Security – $ k
o Surveys need to be completed with easements for the gates and controllers
o Survey to include the common area, Lot 50, to include the concrete apron currently shown on Lot 51. Lot 51 survey to subtraction of the conc rete apron. No changes to Lot 49 regarding the property lines . E lectrical work
o Weekly inquiry on gate status
o Ricardo talked to attorney 9/19
VIII. NEW BUSINESS
• Annual business meeting scheduled, venue reserved, October 18 th , Fairfield Inn, $75 check from Wildwood
o President’s letter
o Year in review presentation
o Notification letter to residents by 10/1/2017
o Candidate Profile Form
• Security cameras – Front and back gates – Adrian Voorkamp
• 2018 Draft Budget Review – Approved with changes, Reid motioned, Greg seco nded. Reid motions for Tom to approve final changes, Greg Seconded.
• Book Club Box Update, $350 cost, Tom motioned to approve, Greg seconded, approved without objection
• Vaquero bulk pick – up – After the holidays
• April Dawn corner sign leaning. WW maintenance will level and secure
• How often are bags changed at trash cans? Was weekly, now longer between – Erinn to ask BLC
• Fence between apartments and Woodland Pass may need to be addressed
• Review update options for front gate keypad . Erinn wi ll call Quality Access
IX. SCHEDULE NEXT MEETING
Wednesday, October 18 th – Annual Meeting at Fairfield Inn
Board meeting adjourned at 8: 42 pm
Respectfully Submitted by:
Community Manager for Limestone Ranch HOA