Limestone Ranch Homeowners Association Board Meeting Official Minutes
November 16, 2016
BODs approved 01.18.2017
I. HOMEOWNERS FORUM
Homeowners present: Bill, Adrian, and Gene.
- Little cracks in the street on Limestone Pass and Autumn Terrace. Possibly seal area?
- Street sweepers should always go over entire street
- Woodland Pass shrubs look good – Shout Out to owners at end of cul-de -sac
- Overnight parking. Notice sent from Wildwood with parking restrictions per the governing documents. The Board asked that an inquiry be made with Roland, Wildwood’s violation officer, about the cost of overtime hours for after hour violation runs.
- Dana Green – deed over pie lot at front. Reid to call.
II. CALL TO ORDER
The meeting of the Board of Directors of the Limestone Ranch Homeowners Association was called to order at 7:32 pm. Board members in attendance included Tom Angotti, Greg Anderson, and Reid Cain. Erinn Corkins was present from Wildwood Management.
- 9203 Limestone Pass- cleaned gravel off of street
- Halloween Bash- Dana Kline- great job with social activities
- Landscaping looks good
III. VOTING OF OFFICERS
Tom Angotti – President
Reid Cane – Vice President
Greg Anderson – Secretary/Treasurer
September 21st minutes approved. Reid motioned to approve and Tom seconded. Motion carried without objection.
September financials reviewed. Reid made a motion to approve and Greg seconded. The motion carried without objection.
VI. MANAGEMENT REPORT
Erinn went over October management report and reviewed the chargebacks.
VII. COMMITTEE REPORTS
Social Committee: Dana Kline has a $500 budget for Christmas celebration.
Welcoming Committee: Discussed welcome baskets. Money market transfer.
Safety Committee: Security/neighborhood watch update and rollout. Luis Tellez and Greg Anderson working on project details to include plan to educate, engage, and execute, name team captains, gather volunteers. Information request to be mailed out to owners.
ACC Committee: Discussed recent requests. Reid provided alternate email to be used when copying him on requests going forward.
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
Discussed Bexar Landscaping purchase and install of 3 trees.
Street sign review- Middle low volt light out. Rope light? Flag light?
Discussed back exit
IX. NEW BUSINESS
Renewal of Quality Access Gate contract
Appointment of sub-committee and chairs
- ACC – Reid Cane
- Security – Greg Anderson
- HOA Communication – Tom Angotti
Discussed irrigation/landscaping SAWS bills, going well
Discussed Vaquero Waste and Recycling contract details – Will get contract for review
Looking to install two park grills, will decide on tables
Approved D&G $895 estimate to move speed bumps
Approved Lot 50 Survey by South Central Surveyors, $450. Reid motioned and Greg seconded.
X. SCHEDULE NEXT MEETING
To be determined
With no further business to discuss, the meeting was adjourned at 9:00 pm.
Respectfully Submitted by:
Community Manager for Limestone Ranch HOA