Limestone Ranch Homeowners Association Board Meeting Official Minutes January 18, 2017
BODs approved 2.22.17
Homeowners present: Gene, Rich, and Steve Trickel
- Woodland Pass speedbump: continued discussion on effect of slowing down for safety
- Mr. Trickel of 9123 Limestone Pass stated he’s selling his home and is unhappy with the proposed project for the back gate. He states he was told by the developer that the gate would not be used. He also stated he was aware that his water meter is on common property. He’s considering legal action.
- Survey regarding back gate to see those in favor and not in favorCALL TO ORDER
The meeting of the Board of Directors of the Limestone Ranch Homeowners Association was called to order at 7:51 pm. Board members in attendance included Tom Angotti, Greg Anderson, and Reid Cain. Erinn Corkins was present from Wildwood Management.
- Julia Moore/ Limestone Ranch provider list
- Homeowner cleaned up street after vendor left messAPPROVAL OF MINUTES
November 16th minutes approved. Reid motioned to approve and Greg seconded. Motion carried without objection.
November and December financials reviewed. Reid made a motion to approve and the motion carried without objection. LSR was in line with budget and underspent allowing additional revenue in 2016.
Discussed delinquencies and agreed that if an account is behind $300.00 or more, a demand letter will be sent.
Discussed violations and the need to adjust for trash pick-up day being moved to Mondays. Notify Roland.
- MANAGEMENT REPORT
- COMMITTEE REPORTS Social Committee:Welcome Baskets
Decided to pass on the community paper shredding event Decorating contest winners:
Best House – 27715 April Dawn
Best Block – Autumn Terrace N of Limestone Pass
Safety Committee: Security/neighborhood watch update. Keypad camera not working. Mr. Luis Tellez to relinquish responsibility. HOA has been engaged in security efforts for over 2 years and appreciate those who were willing to serve. Program discontinued due to limited support. With any uptick in crime, Board will look at reinstallation.
ACC Committee: Discussed recent requests and continued improvements in neighborhood.
- OLD BUSINESSDiscussed Bexar Landscaping purchase and install of 3 trees: 2 Red Oaks and 1 Mountain Laurel Strategy will be done within next 3 weeks for back exit/frontage road study
- NEW BUSINESSTop dressing/ aeration/ recommendations from Bexar Landscaping, weed prevention time, and ant control A motion was made to renew the Quality Access gate contract, Reid seconded and the motion carried without objection
Change gate code, keep old code active until 2/28/2017
Playground inspection expense of $125.00 approved, must replace swing rope
Email approval of Vaquero contract ratified at meeting, motioned by Tom and seconded by Greg Homeowner behind neighborhood cleaning by blowing debris with HOA permission
Are fireworks against rules? Two times per year by 12:30
Send last two annual meeting minutes to Board
- SCHEDULE NEXT MEETINGTo be determined
- ADJOURNMENTWith no further business to discuss, the meeting was adjourned at 8:58 pm.
Respectfully Submitted by:
Community Manager for Limestone Ranch HOA
Erinn went over management report. nd Discussed new owners that moved into the neighborhood the 2 the community website.
week of January. Tom sent them a link to