Annual Meeting – October 21, 2015

Each of you will be receiving in the mail a packet notifying you of the
upcoming annual homeowner’s meeting. This meeting is an annual meeting
which reviews last year as well gives some updates and insight to 2016. It
will be held *Wednesday, Oct. 21st, 2015* at Fairfield Inn and Suites, 6
Cascade Caverns Road, Boerne, TX 78015. Registration will start at 6:30 PM
with the Official Meeting beginning at 7:00 PM. We will be electing 2
members to the Board of Directors. Officers will be elected by the Board
Members the following meeting.

I encourage each of you to consider being part of the Board of Directors.
You will receive a candidate form in which you must return to Wildwood
Management Company. Candidates will be placed on the ballot with election
through in person and Proxy votes only. The Proxy Vote form will be
included in your packet you receive in the mail.

The agenda will include:

– Welcome, Purpose and Introductions
– The reading and approval of the 2014 Minutes
– The President’s Report
– The Tresurer’s Report

2015 Year to Date Expenditures

2016 Approved Budget
– Nominees for the 2015- 2016 Board of Directors
– Homeowner’s Forum

Plan on attending this year’s annual meeting. The LSR BODs look forward to
seeing you there.

Tom Angotti- President

Reid Cain- Vice President

Dianne Sutton- Secretary/ Treasurer

Greg Anderson- Director

Mike Smith- Director

Board Meeting Minutes – August 19, 2015

Limestone Ranch Homeowners Association Board Meeting Minutes
Approved Sept. 16th, 2015
August 19, 2015 7:00 PM


The meeting of the Board of Directors of the Limestone Ranch Homeowners Association was called to order at 7:05 pm. Persons in attendance were Board President Tom Angotti, Dianne Sutton, Reid Cain, Michael Smith and Greg Anderson.. Leslie Reuter was in attendance for Wildwood.


The July 2015 minutes were unanimously approved with no changes.


The July 2015 financials were approved without corrections.


Delinquent accounts are now being sent to legal automatically. The Violation runs have been changed to the third Tuesday of the month due to the Welcome packages being delivered on Mondays and Fridays. The Welcome Packages will now include an additional page of “Important Contact Information” to make it easier for a new homeowner to know what numbers to call for services they may need. The Neighborhood Watch Contact information sheet with the team captains’ name will also be included in the Welcome Packages.


Social Committee – Movies in the park was very successful. More and more people showed up each time. Dianne mentioned that last year there was talk on getting rolling container for the equipment to make it easier to set up each time and asked if that was still possible. The Board voted on a $500.00 limit to purchase one. Dianne also reiterated the idea of a $20.00 gift card for each time it was set up as well. Reid will send him a check out of the Social Fund. There was also talk of the movie ratings for teen night.

Security/Neighborhood Watch – The information sheets for the Directory are now part of the Welcome Package listing the Team Captains name. Leslie was given the list to know who the Captains are for each street. Luis Tellez and the Team leaders will be the only ones at this time with access to the Contact information. It was mentioned to possibly have block parties on each street to get to know your neighbors and Team Captains. The Team Captains will get with Luiz and send out invitations.

ACC – It was suggested to add an additional paragraph to the ACC request forms that clarifies that these are private streets and that construction materials cannot be placed in the streets. The Homeowner will be held liable for any clean up and/or damages done to the streets.


Bexar Landscaping was approved to move forward with the flowers in the front and repair of rock border. This will be done the last week in August. The neighborhood information sign is still on hold. The front column has been fixed. The Board is still waiting on a final answer from Bill Crist regarding the opening of the back gate. The Board is questioning whether they need to put a street sign at that location and if it would be a continuation of Limestone Pass. Could it be a new name and where it should be placed? Leslie will suggest that Bill Crist come out and look at the exact location. Leslie will have Playground Assembly come out and fix the ropes in the playground as well as the rivets in the baby swings. Wildwood needs to make sure that the “Yard of the Month is done each month. The street signs have been completed and Top Notch did a great job. The bus stop cover and mailbox covers are being readdressed. Reid will meet with each contractor so that we can get apples to apples bids. The Board would like to try to schedule the annual meeting for the third Wednesday in October at the same YMCA in Boerne that they held the meeting last year. Leslie has since found out that the YMCA does not rent rooms anymore so we are looking into different locations.

Leslie advised the Board that after speaking with Quality Access, the entrance gate can be opened by using a remote. The Board sees no reason to add a keypad or button to open the exit gate, when Homeowners can use their remotes. There is a boulder in the park that has shifted and needs to be stabilized. The Board would like to budget to do an updated reserve study and a “Reviewed audit” again. The Board has requested a list of the contracts they have with the dollar amount (to include any extras) and the end dates of each contract.

With no other business to discuss, the meeting adjourned at 8:30. The next meeting will be held at Mike Smith’s house on September 21, 2015.

Respectfully Submitted by:

Leslie Reuter
Limestone Ranch Administrative Assistant

Download Meeting Minutes